With Minimise Everyone Wins!
The rise of Minimise in 2011 marked the beginning of the disruption in the energy industry.By bringing a new financial model - the No Capital Outlay Plan - to energy efficiency, the game was changed forever. Minimise, as an Energy Management and Conservation Services Company, combines assessment, monitoring, planning, implementation tools and integration of bespoke technologies, to achieve maximum possible savings. The No Capital Outlay Plan energy solutions are inspired by Minimise’s global innovation meeting its local solutions.
TO GET STARTED
WE NEED TO COMPLETE A ZERO OBLIGATION MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT (MOA)
A simple, absolutely at ZERO cost, MOA will get the ball rolling:
- Survey +/- 1/5 of your property portfolio
- Analyse and Monitor current consumption
- Determine energy savings
- Propose a No Capital Outlay Plan Agreement
FREEDOM TO CHOOSE NCOPA
If you are a Florida School District, save time and money through the Florida School Districts Piggyback Program by leveraging the existing HCPS agreement.
Or we can create a totally new agreement together.
ENGAGING AS A TEAM:
PROCESS AFTER MOA
- Educate Stakeholders
- We know the challenges you face in your decision making process, we make sure to support you along the way and gain stakeholder confidence.
- We have processes in place to educate, and to respond to questions, abiding by your SOPs.
- Choose or create No Capital Outlay Plan Agreement (NCOPA)
- Monitoring and Verification (M&V) Document
- Minimise presents a proposed M&V and client signs off
- Minimise presents the “as-built” M&V and client signs off
Note: savings start as soon as the first installation starts, those savings are captured and accounted for.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and innovations.
Form is deprecated, please cotact the webmaster to upgrade this form.